BOC: SUNY Stony Brook mention

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Wed Jul 15 08:09:30 EDT 2009

On 15 Jul 2009, at 00:01 , js3619 at ACMENET.NET wrote:
> http://www.earbender.com/2009/06/17/stony-brook-university-
> recognizes-alumni-blue-oyster-cult-richard-meltzer/

Ah, SUNY Stony Brook!  My hometown university!  My mom used to work
there. :)  Admittedly, my family didn't move to Stony Brook until
after whatever association BOC, or members or associates thereof, had
with the campus had probably ended (sometime between ST and AoF).
However, before that, we did live in Oyster Bay, which I always felt
oughta be somehow connected to the whole mythos. :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson