Bruno visits Christian Rock Festival..old clip from Ali G show..very funny

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jul 17 21:54:03 EDT 2009

giggling
I hadto pull the speakers up to my ears but it was worth it
weather or not "the devil" is just another fairytale (no pun intended here),
and the rites of ragnarok only a symbolic ritual, nothing saddens me more
than satan's awesome rock being twisted into a biblical laugh
no thanks for reminding me of the "Vengeance Rising" CD I used to have
(gifted by one of those unfortunates sadly lacking in alien genetic
heritage), but I'll get over it and I wonder how they'd have fared
here's to the austrian gay community lol