Bruno visits Christian Rock Festival..old clip from Ali G show..very funny

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 18 15:34:30 EDT 2009

On 7/18/09, Carl Edlund Anderson <cea at carlaz.com> wrote:

> Great band, Trouble! :)
>
> I don't much care about a musician's spiritual preferences, anyway -- only
> that they create music I like. :)

Totally agree....If I can make out lyrics I'd just assume they be about
garden gnomes and pop rock candy
I just loathe people who think they have to procreate to complete their
pathetic existence and even worse, fear flipping the bird straight in
creation's eye (reserving the word god as it's selfish to just "assume" the
actual almighty made us), over certain hardships in life
lol