Bruno visits Christian Rock Festival..old clip from Ali G show..very funny

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jul 18 20:14:55 EDT 2009

will you please just shuttup and start selling my new album
available here: http://www.realfestivalmusic.co.uk/music.html>

and the lol spaeaks volumes...

there's going to be a big announcement soon regarding live at the cosmic puffin and it will concern you all