HW: Alien Autopsy

Steve swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Jul 20 09:23:28 EDT 2009

Use those extra-absorbent Taiyo Yuden beermats!

I had two CDRs of rarities from one of my favorite bands die on me and boy was that distressing.  Hard drive space is cheap these days I'm thinking of taking FLACs of everything irreplaceable and keeping two active copies of it (cross copying between 2 separate computers).  Last time I checked consumer/home backup technology was lagging hard drive space rather badly....

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: mike coleman <insect.brain at GMAIL.COM>
Date: Sunday, Jul 19, 2009 1:37 pm
Subject: Re: HW: Alien Autopsy
To: Reply-    BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET

I hope you have retained all of your cassettes, as many of my CDRS have
begun to die off after a decade or so, and I even have my stuff sealed in sandwich bags
keep those cassettes
I wish I had that show to listen to now
I wish Dave would release a killer 75 show

On 7/19/09, bernhard.pospiech <bernhard.pospiech at t-online.de> wrote:

> Hi Mike

> Well, I have this show on CDR and it is a great one !!!
 I hope the vinyl has at least the same quality as the CDR

 Bernhard