HW: Alien Autopsy

Chris Warburton Chris.Warburton at UBMAVIATION.COM
Mon Jul 20 10:04:39 EDT 2009

WD do a 2TB usb hard drive pair in a usb enclosure  that's configured as
a raid mirrored pair for $small

Chris Warburton
Senior Database Administrator
Tel:  + 44 (0)1582 695463

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]
On Behalf Of Steve
Sent: 20 July 2009 14:23
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: HW: Alien Autopsy

Use those extra-absorbent Taiyo Yuden beermats!

I had two CDRs of rarities from one of my favorite bands die on me and
boy was that distressing.  Hard drive space is cheap these days I'm
thinking of taking FLACs of everything irreplaceable and keeping two
active copies of it (cross copying between 2 separate computers).  Last
time I checked consumer/home backup technology was lagging hard drive
space rather badly....

Steve