Apollo 11 video + forum apology+ secret space program

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 22 12:01:22 EDT 2009

One guy I heard the other night had a good one
he said we went but the footage is fake
I also heard that Neil Armstrong was the solitrary financial business
success compared to the others and that combined with his shyness is why he
is so quiet
His autograph goes for a thousand
BTW, I have listened to that guy on the radio that buzz punched
Long ago Eisenhour warned us
the public are just a bunch of foolish duped sheep and it is terrifying to
me
I'm trapped on earth