(OFF) Trev and Kev debut album " FLOPS"

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 23 00:17:37 EDT 2009

> No one loves me
> Judge Trev

Me either, but in my case I earned it. We must also remember people are busy
scrambling for their cheese, of which the packaging is shrinking and prices
inflating, they are too busy jumping through hoops so it's not ALL their
fault we shrivel into death
Anyway, it's too soon to put the "Flops" album out, you're flooding the
market (and it will actually not be your debut)
hang in there, and for a start,  tell everyone you know to do this one
simple thing. Every time you see hear or read something and it says
"scientists" simply replace that word with the following: "you will not
program me with cattle-feed"
You see, scientists tend to be the biggest morons of all, bending over
backwards to solve alien questions with applied human education
Human beings are fascinating for sure, and capable of remarkable
intelligence but there's above and beyond........