(WAY WAY OFF) the ironic delight and the deadly danger

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 23 01:08:08 EDT 2009

It's like this
I'm an alien that came to earth to learn some of the most painful lessons a
soul could imagine
The drug LSD was discovered around the same timelines as the  advent of
nuclear technology
There was a reason for this
Much of it located within Hawkwind recordings
I am going to continue hammering away at the PTB (largely with Doremi Fasol
Latido), and it's looking like it won't be much longer until the cover-up
falls apart
The greatest lie on all of mankind is the alien secret and I am not speaking
about my fellow mexican immigrants
The rich controlling elite bombard the human race with a bunch of white
noise pollution
They know it's crumbling and this is an extremely dangerous time and it's
very likely that world war 3 is in the making along with god-knows-what else
People simply must understand that your most beloved and charished belief
systems and (ducking) religious beliefs are the very thing that make you
controllable and will likely be THE END OF YOU
PLEASE WAKE UP and WAKE UP YESTERDAY
I am not going to continue to preach on the forum, don't worry
as I go I site one simple thing
one need look no further (but of course I could give daily examples for the
remainder of my life) than the 1964 soccorro new mexico landing with
occupants
It happened and it was as real as your last orgasm
We're aliens, we're here, and we're fucking with you
DEAL WITH IT