Aurora

stevepxr5 at AOL.COM stevepxr5 at AOL.COM
Thu Jul 23 15:53:42 EDT 2009

It is extremely high.Scott was right in calling it a rip-off.
I sent a 12" LP to Denmark today at a cost of £7.27, and that was as an Airsure Small Packet which can be tracked and needs a signature.
£18.00 is way too much.

Steve.

-----Original Message-----
From: Colin Allen <colinjallen at YAHOO.CO.UK>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Sent: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 20:43
Subject: Re: Aurora

That does seem rather high!

From: SHLL (Scott Heller) <shll at HAGEDORN.DK>
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Date: Thursday, 23 July, 2009, 12:18 PM

Hello

I just pre-ordered the double vinyl with the poster, patch, etc.. can't wait...
Rise Above rip us all off though with the postage. 18£ for postage for Europe
for 2 double vinyl records is too much. Costs them less than half I guess......
Not happy about this....

Good luck Litmus.....

scott

ObCD: Alan Davey- Eclectic Devils (Pretty damn cool. Simon House alone makes
this worth getting. IT has been awhile since he played such amazing spacey
stuff)