aurora

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Fri Jul 24 07:15:29 EDT 2009

One reason the shipping was 18£ is as I said it was two double records (I also ordered the limited edition Church of Misery). So it is 4 records but still 18£ is way too much. I will look at the postage stamp and I bet it is under 10£ for them to ship it here. We will see in late August......

Can't wait to hear it. Planetfall was in my top 10 in 2007.

Scott

Scott Heller

This e-mail (including any attachments) is intended for the addressee(s) stated above only and may contain confidential information protected by law. You are hereby notified that any unauthorised reading, disclosure, copying or distribution of this e-mail or use of information contained herein is strictly prohibited and may violate rights to proprietary information. If you are not an intended recipient, please return this e-mail to the sender and delete it immediately hereafter. Thank you.