Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Does Not Care & Lo Finest Shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Fri Jul 24 17:48:14 EDT 2009

http://Aural-Innovations.com

JULY 24, 2009: NEW RADIO SHOWS: SPACE DOES NOT CARE and LO FINEST

I've uploaded new shows from Space Does Not Care (show #18), and Lo Finest
(show #16). See the playlists below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a
day in both streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the
Radio shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Space Does Not Care (show #18)

Chuck Rosenberg did a radio show dubbed "Space Does Not Care" from 1999-2003
at KUCR out of Riverside, CA, which streamed on-line for most of that time.
The format of the new online version of Space Does Not Care is secured by
Chuck under the umbrella of Psych/Space/Kraut/Electro/Indie/Folk/Noise-rock.

VERDE - "Yhdysputki" (from Karmes - Karkia Mistika)
CIRCLE - "Ed-Visio/Scoop/Kyberia" (from Meronia - Ektro)
CHUCK SPEAKS
GLANDS OF EXTERNAL SECRETION - "Space Needle/Something Bad In Front Of
Me/Hallucinatory Companion" (from Northern Exposure Will Be Right Back -
Starlight Furniture Co)
BARBARA MANNING - "Make It Go Away/Straw Man" (from One Perfect Green
Blanket/Lately I Keep Scissors - Heyday)
JETTISON SLINKY - "Idyll Acid Arbor" (from The Only Song We Know - Evander)
DEFENDER - "Orangutans and Orphanages" (unreleased demo)
CHUCK SPEAKS
THE ORB - "Montagne D'Or " (from Orbus Terrarum - Island)
"Mystery Tune"
CHROME - "New Age" (from Chrome Box - Cleopatra)
CHROMOSOME DAMAGE - "Radio Noir" (from ST'd - Fuzzy Portal)
THE ORB - "Eros" (from Orblivion - Island)
CHUCK SPEAKS
ENORMOUS - "Fly Low Dragonfl (from Attentionsbahn - Sona)
IGRA STAKLENIH PERLI - "Putovanje U Plavo " (from ST'd)
F/i - "Boots Of Ascension" (from V/A Space Box - Cleopatra)
SPIRITS BURNING - "Smart Messages In the Sand/Speak To the Wind (from New
Worlds By Design - Musea/Gazul)
CHUCK SPEAKS
KOPECKY - "Autumn Swirl" (from Orion - M.A.C.E.)
SENDELICA - "The Girl From the Future" (from The Girl From the Future... -
R.A.I.G.)
DARXTAR - "Breath Messages" (from HawXtar - SBM CD-R)
MANUAL - "Seleva" (from V/A Little Darla Has a Treat For You Vol. 21 -
Darla)
CHUCK SPEAKS
ECHOBOY - "Innocent, Clueless and Young" (from Elektrique Soul Psymphonie -
First Time)

Lo Finest (show #16)

Lo Finest is a program dedicated to the appreciation of homemade recordings
that were made and distributed on cassette tapes during the 1980s and 90s,
hosted by veteran home recording artist Charles Rice Goff III.

Buzzsaw - "Tale Of A Tape" (excerpt from very limited edition cassette,
unofficial release)
Alien Planetscapes - "Miles Riff" (From Electronic Cottage Volume I)
Rotcod Zzaj - "No Wage Ballet" (From Electronic Cottage Volume I)
Minoy - "Technostress" (From Electronic Cottage Volume I)
60 Cycle Hum - "November, 1986" (from Connection)
Herd Of The Ether Space - "In The Cold Sunlight" (from Other Than Random
Modulation)
Deaf Lions - (2 of 26 pieces from Copia)
Astro Epos - (beginning section from Revelation)
Bene Gesserit - "Little Lady" (from Live In Belgium & Holland)
Bene Gesserit - "Erg Habbania" (from Live In Belgium & Holland)
De Fabriek - "Emulate" (from Elegy 3)
Yggdrasil - "Free Form Mantra" (from Elegy 3)

http://Aural-Innovations.com