OFF: UK's premier green awareness festival under threat from police and local council.

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jul 28 17:50:54 EDT 2009

it's much too late for windmills and cars that run on farts
the only way to have any chance at all is to address the problem at the
source
human hunting season sadly won't fly so I propose treating baby-making as an
illness, worse than tobacco smoking in the states
incremental taxes until having more than a couple is so astronomical that
only the filthy rich can have 3 or more
people need to understand that there is only so much a person can ever
achieve or do and that's not good enough or excuse enough
too much strain on resources and not enough thought for the critters
no time for alternatives
that can come later after people learn reproductive self control and that
cute infants are cute so the parasitic larval stage gets it's needs met : )O