OFF: UK's premier green awareness festival under threat from police and local council.

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 29 05:53:20 EDT 2009

OK, I'm afraid of you guys
but wingin' things in my own capacity did you see where Buzz Aldrin is
sudenly vocal about the monolith on phobos and especially great for me, the
russians have just spoke of UFOs being prevalent in the deepest parts of the
atlantic, bermuda triangle area, carribean and their own lake which is the
deepest known to man where they chased silver suited humanoids at 165 feet
down. to the death of 3 and injury to 4
stay away from lakes, reservoirs and bathtubs
I swear I've even seen them drain a local water tank..........
I'm lovin' it, as McDonalds doesn't do it for me