Hawkwind - Atomhenge releases - June

swann1066 swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 16 12:37:14 EDT 2009

What am I not getting here w.r.t. Levitation and 2 drummers...?
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Freight <stevefreight at GMAIL.COM>
Date: Tuesday, Jun 16, 2009 12:28 pm
Subject: Hawkwind - Atomhenge releases - June
To: Reply-    BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET

Got mine this morning and another fine batch - thanks Vicky / Mark.

Also thank you Brian Tawn for the oblique mention of me in the sleeve notes
(nice to know you still like the imagery I created after all these years).

Enjoyed the Hawklords album the most, as new material but all 3 are a joy - Love in Space playing as I write.

Here's hoping Levitation will be the double we all want with both drummers in evidence.

Steve

--
View Steve's Photos of Hawkwind Porcupine Tree and Isle of Wight
http://www.flickr.com/photos/venthawktree

New Charlie Yahoo discussion group available to join here