syd

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 16 13:00:18 EDT 2009

I strongly diasgree about the random topic, because with the majority of my
favorite albums if I am hearing the next track before I begins it can maike
me want to get violent, but you are so correct that some albums will not
allow themselves to be taken out of order
that said, I've only been teasing Mary like I always do, since I had the big
cosmic brother swing by her place in the most streamlined awesome rescue
boat that sails in the air, and the only thing asked of her was to give up
her gingerbread men, and she waved him off saying: "no thanks, really, I'm
fine"....
that aside, it's time to show that we can talk, and that the electric
koolaid acid test will not only walk,  it will fly and shake hands with the
sign in the sky
music afficionados
not wastoids
tee hee hee