(OFF) Re: syd

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jun 16 14:04:15 EDT 2009

one final disruption, since I am cursed to bing unable to be normal
before I explain my pointed finger, a little consideration of the source
I'm bald....at least for a few minutes each day...something dark and inhuman
replaced my hair with 'super mega-velcro unidentified substance XJ9'
I live in alsmost total seclusion
I have dark circles
I lack the skill to make my own furniture
I have a beer gut
anyway, my pointed finger is like a compass spinning wildly in the bermuda
triangle