Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Does Not Care show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sun Jun 21 13:42:57 EDT 2009

http://Aural-Innovations.com

JUNE 21, 2009: NEW RADIO SHOW: SPACE DOES NOT CARE (SHOW #17)

I've uploaded a new show from Space Does Not Care (show #17)). See the
playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day in both
streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio shows page
at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

Space Does Not Care (show #17)

Chuck did a radio show dubbed "Space Does Not Care" from 1999-2003 at KUCR
out of Riverside, CA, which streamed on-line for most of that time. After
moving up to San Luis Obispo county, Chuck met with politics and apathy from
the local college and public stations, but recently got a nudge from a
friend to ask Jerry Kranitz if there was space for another show on Aural
Innovations' on-line radio site: Hence the return of "Space Does Not Care",
the format of which I'll safely place under the umbrella of
Psych/Space/Kraut/Electro/Indie/Folk/Noise-rock.

THE ORB - "Centuries" (from Cydonia - MCA)
DAVID LYNCH - "Ghost of Love"/"Walkin' On the Sky" (from Inland Empire
Soundtrack - Ryko/Absurda)
NIK TURNER - "Walking In the Sky" (from Prophets of Time - Cleopatra)
THUMBTACK SMOOTHIE - "Jive Classification Request" (from
Electrickitchentableland - Manic Obsessive")
KOBI - "It Doesn't Rule Out the Possibility Completely" (from Acousticks -
End of Hum)
THE SHAMEN/GONG - "Master Builder" (from V/A You<re>Mixed - Cleopatra)
PARTNERS IN WONDER - "Mutant Dance Craze" (from Ascension Days - Drag City)
RESIDENTS - "Constantinople" (from Duck Stab - Euroralph)
GRAVANZIA - "Get Down Low/Green Sun" (from Doom To the Doom Men - Gravantic)
SUNDIAL - "Yantra Jam" (from Acid Yantra - Beggars' Banquet)
SPECIES BEING - "Track #1" (from Orgone Therapy - Innerspace)
AMERICAN ANALOG SET - "The Postman" (from Know By Heart - Tiger Style)
SWERVEDRIVER - "Duel" (from Mezcal Head - Second Motion)
CENSUS OF HALLUCINATIONS - "Cause Inebriation" (from 10 - Stone
Premonitions)
GOOD - "Planetary Middle Management" (from Transient - Texistential
Waveform)
HAWKWIND - "Angela Android" (from Take Me To Your Leader - Hawk/Voiceprint)
DR. KNOW - "Ice House" (from The Mystic Years - Mystic)
F/i - "Zombie In the Slave Trade" (from Merge Parlour/Blue Star - Lexicon
Devil)
DEERHOOF - "Running Thoughts" (from V/A Sur la Mer - 5 Rue Constantine)
CAT POWER - "Come On In My Kitchen" (from V/A All Tomorrow's Party's 1.1 -
ATP)
LIARS - "We Fenced Other Houses..." (from They Were Wrong So We Drowned -
Mute)
PLEXUS - "Asia Minor" (from ST'd - Mother West)
AMON TOBIN - "Mission" (from Mission EP - Ninja Tune)
NEUTRAL MILK HOTEL - "Marching Theme" (from On Avery Island - Fire)
UNITED BIBLE STUDIES - "Death In the Arctic" (from The Jonah - Camera
Obscura)

http://Aural-Innovations.com