OFF: Search Engine

Rus Hall buzzardo7777 at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jun 22 12:02:57 EDT 2009

Many months (more like a few years) ago, someone put a link to a somewhat humorous search engine.  As I recall, there was a girl standing behind a desk and would perform some stock waiting scenes until a search was requested, and when done with a search, she would preform some sarcastic bit that was related to it.

I remember that she would pull out a cowbell and shout "more cowbell" when anything BOC related was requested.

Anyone have the link?