FW: Rest in Peace, Michael Jackson, Andy Hughes

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jun 26 16:13:38 EDT 2009

and I thought he was likely even sexually abused by the father
Death is a sad thing for sure, but at a time when the human ego just won't
step aside and let reality in, I'm afraid a comeback could have ended the
human race
So even if this was an inside job and a hotshot
THANK GOD for NO COMEBACK
my colemanism for the day: "contemplating the author of humanity is like
giving in to the whims of a disobedient child"