Inner City Unit's Judge Trev takes shocking new musical direction

trev judge48 at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 27 16:28:15 EDT 2009

Yes, this Hawkwind composer and main composer of the ground-breaking Inner
City Unit has shot off at a tangent into a new and shocking music/
performance genre!

His new album "Live at the Cosmic Puffin", details of which will be revealed
shortly, is a step into something completely different and may stun many
members of this list. LATCP contains two brand-new Judge Trev compositions
and includes songs by Madonna, Stan Jones, and Scott Walker!

The Judge himself explained:

 "Well, being the best space-rock electric guitarist on the scene today man,
I've found it hard to find other musicians who are good enough to play with.
Most of them are afraid of my power, so I've decided to try my hand with a
comedy duo...yea...dig...comedy man...Trev and Kev.  Kev's a bit fat and not
really good-looking enough to actually be on a stage in front of people, but
I decided to give the boy a chance...he can play the mouth organ a bit and
at least people laugh at him a lot. We've just finished mastering our new
album and I sincerely hope that all you fans out there like what we've put
together. Yea man, It's a cool album, man.  My last major studio album was
with Hawkwind's Ron Tree, but the deal with Black Widow records got screwed
up by management... so it looks as if being a comedian is the only avenue
open for my creativity, man." I'm sorry but that's the way it is...I didn't
ask to be born, man."

There you go. We hope that you'll buy his great new album and give this
legendary and vastly underrated God of Rock a chance to get out there and
make it happen...Watch this space.

Discover the Green Festivals
REAL FESTIVAL MUSIC - RFM http://www.realfestivalmusic.co.uk
Festival CD's, Festival Photo Reviews, Festival Listings