Inner City Unit's Judge Trev takes shocking new musical direction

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Jun 27 22:10:17 EDT 2009

Don't worry I'm sure I'll like it, I've been wanting to hear the combo
anyway
Since you don't seem to think I cost you sales, I'll spam it after I listen
I am thrilled to doscover it must have been grand funk and not the jackson 5
I bought
anyway, Michael is being tied in with drugs and UFOs tonight
The host gets on my nerves for talking about himself too much but he is a
nice chap
here:
http://www.coasttocoastam.com/
till the next annoyance, remember "if you don't bring any in for a landing
they'll never need to blast off"