OFF: The Deviants

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Jun 28 00:03:01 EDT 2009

this is easy
3 of the best psychedelic masterpieces in the world
So good I had to take Trev's japanese sealed copy of disposable to keep
safely until one day, with a prayer, he'll be able to listen to music again
Not having them is like having no ears and pretending you are missing
nothing
*in⋅dis⋅pen⋅sa⋅ble*
<http://dictionary.reference.com/audio.html/lunaWAV/I01/I0135100>
 /ˌɪndɪˈspɛnsəbəl/
<http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/IPA_pron_key.html> *Show Spelled
Pronunciation* [in-di-*spen*-s*uh*-b*uh*l]
<http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/Spell_pron_key.html> *Show IPA*
Use indispensable in a
Sentence<http://ask.reference.com/web?q=Use+indispensable+in+a+Sentence&qsrc=2892&o=101993>
 *–adjective *  1. absolutely necessary, essential, or requisite: *an
indispensable member of the staff. *  2. incapable of being disregarded or
neglected: *an indispensable obligation. *
*–noun *  3. a person or thing that is indispensable.