Mike Nesmith offers thoughts about his late friend Douglas Adams ( Hitchhikers Guide )

kruch7 at COX.NET kruch7 at COX.NET
Mon Jun 29 12:08:42 EDT 2009

wow very cool thanks for sharing
Ken

Gygax is to Gaming What Kirby was to comics

Alas poor Elric I was a thousand times more evil then you

WWBYD What would Brigham Young do