Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock Show

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Tue Jun 30 20:57:23 EDT 2009

http://Aural-Innovations.com

JULY 1, 2009: NEW RADIO SHOW: AURAL INNOVATIONS SPACE ROCK RADIO (SHOW #220)

I've uploaded a new show from Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show
#220)). See the playlist below. Aural Innovations broadcasts 24 hours a day
in both streaming and download editions. You can go directly to the Radio
shows page at:
http://aural-innovations.com/radio/radio.html

NOTE: If you've not heard our Floorian special (show #212) you really should
check it out. During the show the band offers a package deal of their new CD
"More Fiend", their previous CD "What The Buzzing", and a Floorian T-Shirt,
all for $25. The band has asked me to pass on that the deal is still on. So
check out the show and then head over to www.floorian.com and tell them you
want the package deal.

Aural Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #220)

Screen Vinyl Image - "Synthetic Apparation"/"Cathode Ray" (from
Interceptors)
Earthling Society - "Sci-Fi Hi-Fi" (From Sci-Fi Hi-Fi)
Gestalt-Risla - "Ghosts" (unreleased)
Xoo - "Dessert of Glass" (from Brain Tattoo EP)
The Rick Ray Band - "Something A Little More Original" (from The Setlist)
Joxfield Projex - "Silent Night/Night Silence" (from forthcoming album
Concrete Letters N-Z)
The Higher Craft - "Legends of Time" (from Legends of Time EP)
River Cow Orchestra - "Insults Are In The Minds Of The Beholder" (from
Bovinity Infinity)
Sula Bassana - "Lost in Space" (from The Night)
Sula Bassana - "Stella Star" (from Sulatronics 2)
Vox Populi! - "Soleymani Dub" (from Vox Populi! 1987-1990)
Space Debris - "Solarization" (from Live Ghosts)
Rockets - "Cosmic Race" (from On The Road Again)
Rockets - "Genese Future" (from Rockets)
BIOnight - "Mind Probe" (from Daybreak)
Crawlspace - "Please God" (from forthcoming new album)

http://Aural-Innovations.com