OFF: Mike Burro & Friends 2/28: recap & songlist

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Sun Mar 1 13:49:23 EST 2009

Greetings friends,
well, we had to carry on without a drummer or second guitarist, so it was certainly different than originally planned, but Jeff and I rose to the occasion, and played a nice set as a duo...Cheers! Mike

Hamilton, Lanes, Hamilton, New Jersey 2/28/2009

lineup:

Mike Burro: electric guitar/vocals
Jeff Berry:   bass/ backing vocals

songlist:

Down the Dustpipe
Waiting for the Man>
Ejection
You shook Me
Season of the Witch
The Red Rooster
The Wizard
Hurry On Sundown
Uranium Zone

Next gig is March 13th.

I personally hand picked the support acts, so I urge you to check them out.

Ghettonsongbird is a powerful band, fronted by a dynamic female singer/guitarist.

Selecta Jerry, is the co-host of a great area reggae/dub show called 'Sound of the Caribbean'.

I can personally attest that his 'dub zone' sets have taken me way out.....You WILL feel Irie!!

Here is info about the show and links to each artists website.

Hamilton Lanes
1200 Kuser Rd
Hamilton, NJ 08619
( 609 ) 585-2400
www.myspace.com/hamiltonlanes

March 13th at Hamilton Lanes
9 PM entry 18+
$7.00 cover at the door

Selecta Jerry from 'Sounds of the Caribbean'
www.myspace.com/selectajerry
Ghettosongbird
www.myspace.com/ghettosongbirdjukebox

Mike Burro & Friends