Gun-slung-it

Lost Johnny busterpepper at MIDWAYNET.NET
Mon Mar 2 09:25:06 EST 2009

On Sun, 1 Mar 2009 19:34:10 -0500, mary <maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET> wrote:

>Having been on Hawkwind tour I really know what you mean.
>Mary

                                                         None of the bands
,Spaceritual ,Hawkwind ,Alan Davey ,are exactly drawing "great" crowds live
. They all play small venues with small crowds.  A big part of that is the
money problems from the economy ,and especially no major record labels to
fund publicity and promote and pay for tours .But also the fact that in the
UK ,Nik's Spaceritual crowd won't go see Dave's Hawkwind and Dave's Hawkwind
crowd won't go see Nik's Spaceritual . And Dave's Hawkwind fans won't go see
Alan's  Gunslinger and Alan's fans won't go Dave's Hawkwind . And that
thinking hurts all three bands big time in ticket and record sales and money
coming in . Come anywhere around Chicago ,and I'll go see all three .