HW: Reading 92 cd

Steve Bishop steve.bishop at DB.COM
Mon Mar 2 10:23:05 EST 2009

> Would you be so kind as to restrict yourself to new opinions now and
> save bandwidth, as it were? Thank you very much.

Hear, hear !!

BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET> wrote on
02/03/2009 15:17:15:

> > Well who should you blame but Dave? He signed with Voiceprint to release
> > these . And your theory of he didn't know is flawed . Hes been around 40
> > years .He knows. And BEFORE the fallout with Voiceprint , for example ,
Live
> > at Glastonbury 1990 was released. Ever heard that one? Or some of the
other
> > audience tapes put on cd by voiceprint BEFORE the Magma falling out? So
the
> > theory of its Voiceprints fault doesn't fly .
>

> I did say I was speculating. I haven't heard the glastonbury 1990
> CD, but that doesn't preclude my theory yet though, its not mutually
> exclusive with Dave allowing poorer quality releases too.
>

> Could I also point out that we've all got the message that you're
> REALLY PISSED that poor quality recordings are getting official
> releases, and how its particularly expensive in the US and that it
> damages the bands reputation, detracts from the excallent reissues,
> its been a problem repeatedly over the years, and that you're
> particularly annoyed that Dave B. now seems to be authorising such releases.
>

> Would you be so kind as to restrict yourself to new opinions now and
> save bandwidth, as it were? Thank you very much.
>

> Mundo

> All your Twitter and other social updates in one place

---

notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail. Any unauthorized
forbidden.

Please refer to http://www.db.com/en/content/eu_disclosures.htm for additional
EU corporate and regulatory disclosures.