HW, review made simple

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Tue Mar 3 16:30:44 EST 2009

Dear Christian , please keep private laundry off the forum
no big deal, but please do
the money went in a flash on survival, no mom and dada, and no jobbie job
job, instead a career battling humans in favor of other life forms
the Plastichead CD was fine but this one's way better
no back-to-back as I care less about having more OCD problems, but the end
of down through the night would have had me sold alone
and then there's the booming bass spurts that kick up an awful racket.....
I realise I'm a couple years late, so if this has come up before SCUSE ME
as can be found on Starfarer site, the CD insert makes use of the original
SR tour program, as well as the Wembley program too.....
a must for myself