Fwd: HW, review made simple

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Mar 3 14:17:35 EST 2009

Mike, it Looks like i need that Wembley 73 thingy. Not enjoying the Yuri remaster? Understand. I even got the remastered/slipcased "Text" remaster which is only for the alien artwork. Otherwise it sucks totally. I assume you have been spending that cash on Atomhenge remasters.

and I think I can answer my own question
If you go over things with a fine-tooth comb, and end up preferring just the
original YG tracks but improved, like somebody did on Steve Y's site then
the Plastichead version's your baby I suppose
but the added material is way cool......

Wembley 73 CD=awesome
lots of material not previously on Yuri Gagrin, improved sound
worth money for booklet alone
guaranteed to rattle your neigbors walls
now why does the stupid version with the soviet cosmonaut exist???
the end
ps-if you make excuses that this is another clone you are mentally retarded