Fwd: HW, review made simple

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Wed Mar 4 00:39:36 EST 2009

On 3/3/09, Amphetamine Embalmer <superskrull666 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Looks like that Wembley 73 CD goes on my wantlist then. :-) That Yuri with
> the cosmonaut doesent seem improved in any way though.
>
> (I sent you one with a load of money remember?)

Up awaiting the spontaneous human combustion radio programing.....and 1
genuine german
Yes I am anxious to get that Norwegian bill out of my wallet
Posting one last time to cop to the fact I'm insane and do not wish to cause
people to be interested in something they won't like
I don't think this one is any better than that one except for more material
,and people that have half-arse 70's live tapes my have better, don't know
it's still Yuri,  just more stuff, (from) likely enhanced audience source,
but to me being close up on the handclaps and madness is a plus, NO
DETRACTION