Fwd: HW, review made simple

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 5 08:52:17 EST 2009

On 3/4/09, Amphetamine Embalmer <superskrull666 at yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>  be happy to know that bill is one third of a Here & Now LP from eBay. :-)
>
> hope the other 20 dollars went into your piggy bank.........

Christian, money for trading items is personal info......not of interest to
others
I finally, I mean _FINALLY_ got rid of that accursed kroner or whatever you
call it yesterday by sending it to my sister for a McDonald's happy-meal,
since your money is as good as useless here........
I have just been informed by the now conforming? Larry Urick that the
Masters of Rock 2002 CD compilation includes unreleased versions of Love In
Space, and Lighthouse
so if you are on this forum, knew that, didn't report it, and he is correct,
you are directed to wear women's panties for 1 week to avert a nasty hex