OFF: Philadelphia & South New Jersey Area Reggae/Dub Happenings 3/7/09

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Sat Mar 7 09:00:16 EST 2009

Greetings,

here you'l find a list of great area reggae/dub happenings, courtesy of Selecta Jerry..If you haven't heard his show, 'Sounds of the Caribbean', you should really take a listen. He uploads the previous weeks' show to his myspace site, and his 'dub zone' section is awesome. He'll be creating that zone live, next Friday as part of our evening there. Check it out...Peace, Mike Burro