Hawkwind next CD

Carl Edlund Anderson cea at CARLAZ.COM
Sat Mar 7 07:08:53 EST 2009

On 06 Mar 2009, at 11:41, Jonathan Jarrett wrote:
> I think that they possibly could have made a great record in
> 2001. With Simon on board, the last gasps of the Death Generator
> concept
> maybe and some general conceptual glue from a briefly friendly
> Moorcock
> (or Robert Morley--there's another name that just dropped off the
> list,
> hey) I reckon something pretty good could have resulted.

I think there are lots of times that HW _could_ have made a great
album -- but only a few when they actually did so.  OK, that's
admittedly more times than most of us, but it also seems like there
have been a fair number of missed opportunities and chances that
slipped away largely due to massive organizational chaos and lack of
accord.  Oh well!

Cheers,
Carl

--