Hawkwind next CD

mary maryann.sullivan1 at VERIZON.NET
Sat Mar 7 13:21:22 EST 2009

Carl, I like your ideas, and I think you are right concerning HW and being
in the right place in time and space.

Your friend,

Mary

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List
[mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET]On Behalf Of Carl Edlund Anderson
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2009 7:09 AM
To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET
Subject: Re: Hawkwind next CD

On 06 Mar 2009, at 11:41, Jonathan Jarrett wrote:
> I think that they possibly could have made a great record in
> 2001. With Simon on board, the last gasps of the Death Generator
> concept
> maybe and some general conceptual glue from a briefly friendly
> Moorcock
> (or Robert Morley--there's another name that just dropped off the
> list,
> hey) I reckon something pretty good could have resulted.

I think there are lots of times that HW _could_ have made a great
album -- but only a few when they actually did so.  OK, that's
admittedly more times than most of us, but it also seems like there
have been a fair number of missed opportunities and chances that
slipped away largely due to massive organizational chaos and lack of
accord.  Oh well!

Cheers,
Carl

--