Hawkwind Oslo cancelled

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Wed Mar 11 10:06:27 EDT 2009

Well, it seems that Hawkwind's ever changing demands killed their concert in Oslo. My band, the Oresund Space Collective were suppose to play at this show but expenses were running wild and Hawkwind was being very unreasonable to the promoter (and doing very stealthy and unreasonable things like changing the agreed fee from Euros to pounds, etc..) and he had to can the show. What started out as a really great thing ended in a bummer for everyone involved and mainly due to the band themselves being excessively greedy, needy. Pity. I was really looking forward to this and so was the promoter and all my Norwegian friends....

Any word on the follow up to X in Search of Space? Do you think the band will debut any of these songs in the April UK tour with Girlschool?

all the best

scott

www.oresundspacecollective.com  (Our 5th totally improvised space rock CD out now!)