Hawkwind Oslo cancelled

SHLL (Scott Heller) shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Thu Mar 12 05:50:45 EDT 2009

 Hej Steve

Well, I ended up going to England last weekend anyway as I had non-refundable flight tickets for the Hawklord things and I can't go in June, so I got fucked totally.... This Oslo thing is a real bummer as well, not just for me and the band who were going to play but the Scandinavian fans. Oh well.... at least we have the music...

scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Swann [mailto:swann1066 at GMAIL.COM]
Sent: 11. marts 2009 20:48
Subject: Re: Hawkwind Oslo cancelled

"Paid for the flights" that's a pain I can understand... Having had to cancel my flight last week for Space Ritual 2009, the change fee is going to run me a couple hundred dollars to start with.  Add to that the fact that flights in June or whenever they re-scheduled for are currently running $800 a pop or thereabouts....   Bleah!

Steve