HW: Alan Davey interview

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 13 10:53:25 EDT 2009

On 3/13/09, Paul Mather <paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu> wrote:

> Both of those people have obviously never heard Allen Woody play. (in
> reference to the Bass being a simpleton instrument)

Well first of all, let's just consider the source(s)
Blackie Lawless??  I'm surprised I had the guts to even print that name!!!!
I can (sort of) appreciate them, in a Chris Holmes pouring vodka all over
himself kinda way, but.....notttttt exactly my cup of tea
as for Mustaine, well, he's just got balls where his mouth is......
I only really care for the "Killing" album, but I confess I like the guy
I hope there are no typos in this, I'll be embarrassed if there are and
Steve PXR5 sees them