HW: Alan Davey interview

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 13 11:54:27 EDT 2009

for me, 3 chords or notes can demolish a spastic fingermonger
Complex signatures actually get on my nerves more than not
just do your bum bum bum nicely along so the guitar can scream out (and
other instruments)
complexities may showcase skill, but I doesn't meanI I'll be hoping around
my place in excitement
less can very much be BETTER
just one more 'pinion