recap and songlist: Mike Burro & Friends 3/13/2009

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Sat Mar 14 13:27:32 EDT 2009

Once again, we soldiered on as a duo..The support of 'Selecta Jerry' and Ghettosongbird was phenomenal.

I consider this one of the most enjoyable gigs I've done in recent times, or should I say that "besides hoping to entertain others, I was thoroughly entertained by the talent level of the other acts"..Peace, Mike

songlist:

Smokestack Lightning
Waiting for the Man>
Ejection
Down the Dustpipe
Hurry On Sundown
Season of The Witch
Hymie the Winey>
Uranium Zone

lineup:

Jeff Berry: bass/backing vocals
Mike Burro: electric guitar/vocals
http://www.myspace.com/sloterdijk1

Ejection
You shook Me
Season of the Witch
The Red Rooster
The Wizard
Hurry On Sundown
Uranium Zone

Here are links to Selecta Jerry & Ghettosongbird's sites, Check them out, and take a listen. Jerry broadcasts live every Saturday afternoon, and you can hear his entire show from each previous week streaming as a podcast on his myspace site.

Ghettosongbird will be doing some more shows in the coming days, so if you are in the greater New York area you may want to catch them. See all their dates on their myuspace site. I hope to work with all these artists again, so keep an eye out...Peace!

Selecta Jerry from 'Sounds of the Caribbean'
www.myspace.com/selectajerry
Ghettosongbird
www.myspace.com/ghettosongbirdjukebox