HW Kollektor Report/ B Stewart?

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 14 17:17:30 EDT 2009

On 3/14/09, Steve Freight <stevefreight at gmail.com> wrote:

> Mike - have I missed a link to this one somewhere?

Hi Steve, I don't know, but this item was disscused previously when Johan
outbid Wilfried Schuesler, whom I was expecting to win it.....and now we all
have our copies
here is a link to the one I bought so you can see it:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180332755806&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fshop.ebay.com%3A80%2F%3F_from%3DR40%26_trksid%3Dp0.m38.l1313%26_nkw%3D180332755806%26_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

> SR2 doen't have silver machine as you will know so what is this - A hybrid
> of 2 releases?
>
> You'd be exactly right...if this item were to appear on the Starfarer site,
> and I do not know if it does, I feel certain it would be reported as one
> more Space Ritual 2 outchurning (which it is), with the encore Silver
> Machine added from Yuri Gagarin(and I am going on assumption that is what we
> have here)

I'm not sure what the Sonic Attack this one has before SM, I am getting
old.......the other CD like this I bought on LASERLIGHT label, curiously has
a later version of Urban Guerilla hybridized into it...I know that item does
apper on Starfarer site....