OFF: Cartoon (an EXTRAVAGANZA full of HW references!)

Owen O'Neill owen.01 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 14 19:31:11 EDT 2009

OK I just spent the whole week making this scene: an automind-controlled
F104 takes out Earth's sky defense system "Rocket Jesi" in Para-World 6.

 26 seconds 6.5MB mp4 H.264, no sound. More to come, sometime!

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=292215db1fd432e8d2db6fb9a8902bda

And THX(!) for all the great feedback on the last edit I linked to back in
November. The "dogfight" scene at the end was mostly stock footage that's
going to be scrapped except for about 15 seconds of it. There's this whole
aerial scene, the mutiny on the zeppelin, and the intro scene still left to
finish: intro will make the whole thing a little less awkward as far as
having a plot goes. It's a paranoid radio announcement accompanied by
confusing flickering images--  I'm looking for about 1000 pictures of large
equipment installations, space scenes, star charts, diagrams of
nuclear/propulsion systems, rockets, random interesting things to be flashed
on a screen real fast.

Best of the best, veracities, etc.,

Owen

--