OFF: Cartoon (an EXTRAVAGANZA full of HW references!)

Owen O'Neill owen.01 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 14 19:58:48 EDT 2009

Hi Mike! Yeah except for a little bit last weekend I've been off alcohol now
for almost 4 weeks, and recovering fast enough. I got back on amphetamines
(for the time being) which has helped ALOT. It was being off them that made
me want to ramp up my drinking to feel better and "kill time" but we see
where that leads. I haven't called Mary yet-- I got completely preoccupied
with the animation project day-in day-out, nights, once I felt better enough
and got away from a 2-week substance abuse kindergarten program (satisfy
family, probation officer). What are you doing with yourself these days?

--