HW Kollektor Report/ B Stewart?

Owen O'Neill owen.01 at GMAIL.COM
Sat Mar 14 21:18:00 EDT 2009

How many different releases are there of SR2? Once I had something called
"Space Ritual Vol. 2". I got it in 1997 from Tower Records, the only HW
album they had, but I haven't seen it anywhere since. I don't know if it's
the same album of that title that's on amazon, bc that's not the same cover
art, which IIRC had something to do with a square and a group of parallel
lines sticking out of it, possibly Barney Bubbles. It had the same order of
tracks as part 2 of the double album, with no Silver Machine. It may have
just been a remaster and not from different performances? You can identify
it easily in one place at least by hearing the end of "welcome to the
Future", where there's some loud stomping as opposed to the double album.

--