HW: Alan Davey interview

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 15 13:32:29 EDT 2009

I was kinda hoping the thread had died, but want to add that I realise
different strokes for different folks
for instance, I can't in my wildest dreams imagine wanting to be a drummer
(what THE HELL was my dad thinking when I was 4?), nor a bass player, well,
ok, I can IMAGINE it in light of just going along for a ride, but cannot
imagine experssing myself musically with those tools
but I realise those rhythms and sounds are primary to others
just being honest and apology if needed for quoting the 80's metalheads
my only reason was humor
nothing serious