HW: Alan Davey interview

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Sun Mar 15 14:16:38 EDT 2009

I can understand wanting to be a drummer, but I've no idea what your dad  was
thinking when you were four.
I had a go at drumming (on my brothers kit and at a wedding in France, at
which I was the best man) and was hopeless... the hands and feet co-ordination
was crap!
I fared better on guitar but didn't keep it up (oo err missus) and I wish I
had. I've still got the acoustic and go up occasionally, get the slide on my
finger and have a blast.
I have lots of ideas for creating music but can't do it. Frustrating, and I
admire the people (some of them anyway) that it comes naturally to.
Then there are people who can play, but can't produce an original idea
between them.  That's why there are so many damned tribute bands.
Now I'm getting started on a rant.

Steve