HW: Alan Davey interview

mike coleman insect.brain at GMAIL.COM
Sun Mar 15 14:59:18 EDT 2009

Folks, Fans, People, whatever you think yourselves, please pardon this top
post.
Steve I just agree and agree and relate with you on all these accounts
I am an honest man, but I am never here to truly insult anyone
I absolutely hate the tribute stuff, I simply do not understand it, however
I fully realise this is just me and my Hawkwind buddy here locally (for lack
of another term) can't get enough of that stuff
As I have said before, there are people who can play "Stairway To Heaven"
backwards and forwards and sideways too, but there is nothing under the
surface (original)
as for the drum kit when I was four, oh my god I'll NEVER forget those
shredded cymbals
I think drummers are cool as hell,  and I just can't stop loving Simon King,
but the natural want of being a rhythm section just isn't there
I'm very aware that all my mails have had typos.......yeeesh