HW 40th Anniversary Show

Steve Swann swann1066 at GMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 16 07:43:33 EDT 2009

Ron is one of the folks from this strange and ever-evolving cast of characters that I would most like to see back on spaceship Hawkwind... Let me guess - Ron's problems were drug related??

Crikey I'm starting to write like coleman....

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Bishop <steve.bishop at DB.COM>
Date: Monday, Mar 16, 2009 6:14 am
Subject: Re: HW 40th Anniversary Show
To: Reply-    BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET>To: BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET

Sorry if this has been gone over before but I wasn't aware there was any major
prob between Ron or Arthur and Dave ? I thought Ron had been 'moved on' but
that he understood the reasons why and I'm not sure I ever read what happened
with Arthur ........... haven't got that far in Ian Abrahams book yet !!

BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List <BOC-L at LISTSERV.ISPNETINC.NET> wrote on
16/03/2009 10:04:15: