Trev begs again

Arjan Hulsebos arjanh at WOLFPACK.NL
Wed Mar 18 04:56:01 EDT 2009

On Wed, 18 Mar 2009 02:09:28 -0000, trev wrote
> steve sorted it
>
> ta

Just a plug for the validator service from the W3 consortium
(http://validator.w3.org). It's very useful when you're writing web pages.

It found 175 errors on this page, including the unclosed <center> tag. Most of
these errors are harmless, like not quoting attribute values in tags, some
correct), and some are real errors, like the unclosed <center> tag.

But, of course, correct pages may come out differently when viewed with
different browsers. IE's failure to interpret correctly relative lengths in
width and height attributes is one that springs to my mind. You wouldn't
believe the stuff I had to put in to get around that...

Gr,

Arjan H