HW 40th Anniversary Show - Huw

StevePXR5 at AOL.COM StevePXR5 at AOL.COM
Wed Mar 18 18:58:16 EDT 2009

david.hall6800 at NTLWORLD.COM writes:

I've met  a good number of the band members over the years, most have been
great. Huw, I  have to say has always been first class.

Yeah. Huw's a great bloke.
At Hawkfest 2007 during Hawkwind's set, I had to step out for some air (why
the hell do they keep the wrap aroung the tent when it is so hot??? It kills
us!) and I bumped into Huw... invited him back to the tent...
We spent a very pleasant evening having a good chat and getting pissed
listening to the Hawkwind set and beyond...
What a guy.

Yet another night I won't forget.

Steve.